Saturday, July 7, 2012

White Gold 0.80 Diamond Ring !

I am selling my white gold 0.80 diamond ring size M as we are planning a wedding and the ring does not really get worn and just sits in a drawer and every little helps with the cost of a wedding. The band is in like new condition and the diamond is lovely and clear. I am not 100% on the clarity but it is eye clean. Took it to a local jewellers recently to try to sell but as they were not looking for diamonds at the moment they advised a private sale. I was advised to expect around 900 for it but as we are looking for a quick sale I have advisertised for 650. Vewings welcome. If you have to leave a message I will call you back. Please only respond to this ad if you are resident in the UK. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular