Tuesday, July 31, 2012

beautiful mulberry roxanne bag *

Beautiful mulberry roxanne bag I am actually selling two of these, this is the older one. i bought these two mulberry bags almost new from ebay a few years ago as I was completely obsessed with this design of bag, so I wanted a spare!! I only got to wear one for about a few months then I gave birth and have not worn any of them at all since then!! And now I need to sell for financial reasons... This is the older bag, I have worn for a few months. it is just beautiful, the leather smells gorgeous! RRP for this was 795 before it got discontinued by mulberry. because I bought this a few years ago from ebay, I cannot say for sure 100% that this is authentic. but i am a member of the purse forum and as far as I can see, all aspects of it seem absolutely authentic. the leather, the size and shape of the lettering, the weight of the end rings, the inner lettering, the dimensions of the bag and the handles and straps. However, even if it had no designer name, it is an awesome leather bag that can be worn for any occasion, so even for 120 it is a bargain. the bag is in a very good used condition, it has some water/pen/makeup marks inside andsome slight wear on the base, it has developed a gorgeous patina. I have replaced two of the back rivets and the magnetic closure on the left strap as you can see in pics. please contact me via mail or give me a call if you are interested or if you want more pics. Leila 07825787179

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular