Friday, July 27, 2012

Thomas Sabo Ring perfect condition !

Thomas Sabo Ring Chunky silver ring with a large violet stone in the middle. on the inside of the ring its inscribed the name of Thomas Sabo. Also it has an amazing engraved patten with a star and insials of TS (THOMAS SABO) i have only worn the ring 4 times (on special occasions) Having to get rid as i have lost weight and it no longer fits any of my fingers :( I have lost the original box for the ring when i moved house. I brought the ring for 385, just over a year ago. Im looking for no less than 250 but if you want to make me an offer please do and i will see what i can do. thanks I dont have photos at the moment, but if you are interested let me know and i will send some to you via email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular