Thursday, May 31, 2012

*REAL TRESOR PARIS SHAMBALLAS & GUCCI WATCHES* TO GO ASAP !

**BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ THE AD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD VIA FORM AND USE CONTACT DETAILS SUPPLIED.** Email: qanywa1.314(at)lgflmail.net Real Swiss Made Gucci Watches - Tresor Paris Magnetic Shamballa Bracelet and Chains Looking to get rid of them for 55 (Gucci), 40 (Shamballa), 60 (Shamballa Chain), Lots in stock, Willing to negotiate the price if you are buying more. However, please do not message me or contact me if you are not looking to buy within the next couple of days. Collection Only or Next Day Delivery (Pay by Bank Transfer before 2pm via Faster Payment Service) Offer excellent wholesale deals. And so on, All my items are genuine and i will show you before purchase or if you want next day delivery, I send the watches via Special Delivery guaranteed before 9am, if you have a bigger order please contact me. If you want same day service (To collect or pay for products) contact me before 1pm. Contact us Via - **Phone - 07773001663 **If i do not answer the phone re-dial a couple of times, please text your query and i will get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular