Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Authentic Chanel Classic Bag +

Authentic Chanel Classic Bag This is a pre-owned item in good condition. There are no holes, rips, stains or scuff marks on corners. Some light surface scratches on leather and hardware as expected from normal use. Inside is clean, from smoke free and pet free environement. Please use enlarge photo option or zoom to review clearer pictures of the item. Color: Black with silver hardware Approximate measurements: 10" x 2.5" x 6". 9" to 16" strap drop *can be worn double or single Serial number inside Signature CC logo turnlock closure Outside rear pocket Inside zip pocket / open pockets / open compartments Leather lining Made in France Included dustbag, authenticity card, care booklet and box. This is from my own personal collection of designer bags. I know this is authentic as I purchased it myself. Any questions please ask. Willing to negotiate on price. Thanks for looking. I can post if needed, but will only send via a secure courier (insured) due to the value. I will also accept returns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular